After the introduction of Danielle Steiner in the previous entry to “New Additions”, the time has come to introduce the second newest member of the Slick Marketers team. With that being said, allow me to introduce Kim Sosa!
1. What is your favorite movie?
I honestly can’t pick one favorite movie but some of my favorite directors are Kubrick, Hitchcock, Cronenberg, Tarantino and Lynch.
2. What is your favorite TV show?
My current favorite TV show is True Detective on HBO.
3. What is your favorite book?
The Picture of Dorian Gray.
4. What is your favorite song?
Again, I’m gonna go with favorite artists/bands. Radiohead is always a favorite, Ariel Pink and Mac Demarco are played pretty frequently in my car. I also really like punk and 80s new wave, such as Adolescents and The Cure.
5. What is your favorite food?
Sushi and pho for sure.
6. Who is your biggest role model and why?
“Sting. The music he’s created over the years, I don’t really listen to it, but the fact that he’s making it, I respect that.”- Hansel from Zoolander
7. What is your favorite thing about working for Slick Marketers?
Well, I’ve always worked in the medical field, so it’s nice to finally be able to use my creativity. I also really enjoy my coworkers, everyone is really friendly and supportive.
8. What is your favorite memory (so far) while working for Slick Marketers?
My favorite memory so far was the photo shoot and lunch outing.
9. How did you come to work for Slick Marketers?
I was looking for a position/company I could use my creative skills at.
10. In your own words, what do you do at Slick Marketers?
I currently create/design posts, manage social media accounts, help with SEO writing. I feel like we’re all learning new things, so it’s different every day.
11. Out of all the current projects that you’re working on, what would you say is the most enjoyable?
I really enjoy creating posts, each client has their own vision and it’s fun to bring that all together.
12. What is your educational background?
I majored in photography with an emphasis in photojournalism at IVC. I also love learning new things, right now I’m taking a class on the history of witchcraft.
13. What are you most likely doing when you’re not at work?
I’m most likely hanging out with my cat, Baby, or visiting friends in LA.
14. What’s one thing about you that the Slick Marketers team doesn’t already know?
Well they probably didn’t know that I’m taking a witchcraft class lol, but I also HAVE to sleep with the TV on. I’m intrigued by scary stories/movies, but I’m also a chicken.